Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Dinner for Dessert



I love tricking people. Typically, people don't like being tricked. Fortunately, when you trick people with cupcakes, they don't seem to get as upset.





Since my mom's been at the bank, she's hosted an annual HR lunch where she shows off her awesome Italian cooking skills. Who doesn't love a little hot lasagna in the middle of summer?? Well, this year I convinced her to let me make a silly dessert. And BOY is it silly!





Spaghetti and Meatballs!! A slight tint to white buttercream frosting makes the spaghetti look real, a few chocolate/hazelnut balls from the store and some strawberry preserves made this dessert look like another dinner course.





Sounded like my mom pulled it off, since people said they were too full for more pasta. Oh, what a trickster!

No comments:

Post a Comment